Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe
Due to the Corona virus, the Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe buffet can currently only be booked in combination with a hotel stay. For more information, see the Christmas package.
Let us surprise you during the atmospheric Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe at Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden. Enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with the entire family during our luxurious buffet with small appetizers, salads, fresh pizza from our own pizza oven, wok dishes, meat and fish from the plate, side dishes, sauces and a dazzling dessert buffet. Everything is taken care of with the Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe, so you will experience a lovely evening with your loved ones.
We look forward to welcoming you! Santa Claus is also present in our restaurant and of course, our youngest guests have also been thought of; there are several activities in our children's corner, including baking pizzas.
The Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe will be served as part of the Christmas Package. Dates:
- Christmas Eve, December 24, 2020 | Start 5.30 PM
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2020 | Start 6.30 PM
- Boxing Day, December 26, 2020 | Start 6.30 PM
Including house wine, draft beer, domestic spirits, water, soft drinks and coffee / tea. Maximum of 6 alcoholic drinks per person.
The Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe takes place in our Nest restaurant.
Please note that the following applies:
- The Christmas Live Cooking Buffet Deluxe is part of the Christmas package and cannot be booked without a hotel stay;
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept preferences regarding the size and / or location of your table. We will always reserve a cozy table for you and take the size of your group into account;
- We would like to point out that for groups of more than 10 people it is not always possible to guarantee one long table;
- In connection with the Coronavirus, we reserve the right to cancel reservations if we are forced to do so by any (new) measures from the Dutch government and / or the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment and / or any other unforeseen circumstances that affect our availability. We will use the guidelines from the government institutions at all times and follow the associated hygiene protocols. For more information, see our page with COVID-19 measures;
- The full reservation amount must be payed in advance. Please note that we must have received this payment no later than December 11, 2020;
- Cancellation is free of charge until November 30, 2020 at the latest. After this date, you can only pass on changes in the number of people and/or special diet/allergy wishes (until December 18, 2020).