17 Sep 2021 - 18 Sep 2021Katwijk
Haringrock offers a stage to bands and musicians from Katwijk and was founded in the eighties of the last century! What once started as a small-scale initiative of Katwijk musicians has now grown into a well-known festival, even far beyond the borders of the Flower Bulb region. The festival is based on the efforts of sponsors and volunteers, who work annually for Haringrock.
Haringrock takes place in the 2nd weekend of July on the new events square in Katwijk, near the beach exit near the center. On Saturdays there are various day activities from 10:00, including the Katwijk flea market. Afterwards, the festival will be festively closed with a large fireworks show!
For more information about Haringrock and the line-up, please visite the website.
- Thursday, July 8, 2021
- 10:00 am to 9:00 pm - Ibiza market | Boulevard of Katwijk
- 9:00 PM - Haringrock Goes Hudson Live! | Hudson Bar & Kitchen
- Friday, July 9, 2021
- 6:00 pm to 12:00 am - Haringrock (site open from 5:00 pm)
- Saturday July 10, 2021
- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm - Katwijk flea market | Katwijk center and boulevard
- 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm - Haringrock (site open from 3:00 pm)
Get on a bike from Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden (about 35 minutes by bike) or take the car and park for a fee at the Boulevard Zeezijde parking garage (about 20 minutes by car). Take a crowd into account.
Haringrock is accessible free of charge.