FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
On the FAQ page you can read the most frequently asked questions and answers. Is the answer to your question not listed? Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Your room key (card) has a sensitive magnetic strip. Do not keep it too close to mobile devices and / or magnets, as this can affect the strip. Is your pass not working anymore? Please register at the reception.
The main differences between our Comfort and Deluxe rooms are:
- The Deluxe hotel rooms have an open bathroom, the Comfort rooms do not;
- The Deluxe hotel rooms have a king-size bed, the Comfort rooms have twin beds;
- The Deluxe hotel rooms have a rain shower;
- The Deluxe hotel rooms have a separate toilet, the Comfort rooms do not;
- The Deluxe hotel rooms have a Nespresso machine, the Comfort rooms have coffee and tea making facilities;
- The Deluxe hotel rooms have their own ironing facilities, the Comfort rooms do not.
Yes, we have a covered bicycle shed that you can use for free. Is the bicycle shed full? Then you can even put the bike inside us in one of the rooms (if available). Ask for it at the reception!
Yes, you can charge E-bikes with us in the covered bicycle shed.
Yes, we rent out bicycles and E-bikes in the spring and summer months. There are also free bicycle routes available at our bicycle rental through the reception, but it is important that you reserve the bicycle or E-bike in advance. Click here for more information.
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use our sauna and fitness facilities free of charge.