Due to the corona measures taken, the content below may currently deviate.
Multifunctional meeting rooms
Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim – Leiden has no fewer than 16 multifunctional rooms in the conference center on the first floor. Each meeting room has natural light and is equipped with the latest technologies. Sound, light, image and temperature are easy to operate via a touchscreen and thanks to the innovative service caller you can request support directly from our employees. In addition, each meeting room is warmly and attractively furnished, with an eye for detail and a lot of comfort.
Our meeting room in Sassenheim offers possibilities for different types of meetings and events, such as meetings, product launches and presentations. Be inspired by our Banquet Sales staff, who will be happy to tell you more about the conference center or to show you the possibilities per meeting room during a personal (digital) tour.
Meeting room with car lift
In one meeting room, Region 2, it is possible to place heavy materials in the room by means of a goods lift (scissor lift). This meeting room is especially suitable for meetings and product launches where large objects are displayed. Feel free to ask about the possibilities at our Banquet Sales department or request a personal (digital) tour of the meeting rooms.
Below you will find an overview of all our luxury meeting rooms and the corresponding capacities. Do you have a special room setup in mind? We like to think along with you! Contact us quickly for a personal (digital) tour.
With an area of 250 m2, the Region 2 room is the largest plenary room of our conference center, but the room can also be linked to the other regional rooms with which an area of up to 612 m2 can be realized. Region 2 has daylight and modern audiovisual technology. The Region 2 offers up to 350 people for a reception or wedding, and for up to 220 people for theater meetings or presentations. Just as with the other regional rooms, the Region 2 room is also multifunctional; any setup is possible.
Extra special about the Regio 2 room is the car lift, which makes the room perfect for product launches where large material has to be brought into the room, such as the launch of cars or large vehicles. With the scissor lift that borders the Regio 2 meeting room, the organization of such large meetings and presentations becomes a lot easier!
The Regio 2 room is equipped with soundproof walls and an acoustic ceiling. The room is also wheelchair accessible. The lighting in the Regio 2 can be arranged as desired via a touchscreen panel in the room. Moreover, with the Service Caller in the meeting room you can always call on the assistance of our employees.
- Charging point electric bikes
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- 5x Vergaderhamers
- Electric car charging station
- Power supply
- Bike shed
- E-bike rental
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Green Key (Gold)
- Restaurant (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 157 Hotel Rooms
- Hotelbar (sushi)
- Train station 1 km
- Near the highway
- Number of conference rooms 16
- Near airport 20 km
- Bus station 0,5 km
- Room service
- 2 restaurants
- 24-hours reception
- Dimensions: 17x14x5 m / 55.8 x 45.9 x 16.4 ft
- Surface: 250 m² / 2691 ft²
- Climate control
- Room with a large entrance doors
- All meeting rooms on the same floor
- LED lighting with adjustable color schemes
- Sound system
- Dimensions: at least 360 cm high
- Projector screen
- Can be combined
- Acoustic ceiling
- Beamer with projector screen
- Soundproof walls
- Good lightning
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible
- Writing material
- Video conference (On request apiece)
- Microphone: (€ 75.00 apiece)
- Other technical equipment (On request apiece)
- Lunch package (On request apiece)
- Bike rental (€ 12,50 apiece)
- All-inclusive prices for conferences (On request apiece)
- Coffee & Cake (On request apiece)
- E-bike rental (€ 27,50 apiece)
- Laser pointer (On request apiece)
- Dance floor (On request apiece)
- Handheld microphone: (€ 75 apiece)
- Flipchart with paper and markers (€ 20.00 per pulse)
- Lectern (€ 35 per pulse)
- Stage per part (On request apiece)
- Laptop (€ 95.00 per pulse)