Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful surroundings of the Dutch flower bulb region! On the basis of our cycling routes you will experience how much fun cycling is on the sturdy, noiseless E-chopper.
How much does it cost to rent an E-chopper?
- Renting an E-chopper costs € 30,00 for a block of 2.5 hours.
- If you want to rent the E-chopper for the whole day, it will cost € 57.50.
Conditions for E-chopper rental
- It is important that the driver is in possession of a driver's license or moped certificate.
- A maximum of 1 person can sit on the E-chopper and the maximum load is 120 kg (including luggage).
- In case of damage, a violation or a collision, you immediately contact the owner.
You can rent the E-chopper through Eurowheelz. Here you make your entire booking and complete it by paying by Ideal or by credit card. With the confirmation you can go to the hotel reception where you will get an E-chopper.
Have fun driving!