From Saturday 25 September 2021, our guests must show a valid QR code in the Corona Check app when entering our restaurants. Are you staying in our hotel? Then, upon presentation of a valid QR code, you will receive a room pass that also provides access to the restaurant(s). If you do not wish to visit our restaurants, you do not need to show a QR code. We follow the guidelines from the government and the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment. The one and a half meter measure has been cancelled.
We have taken the following measures:
- When checking in, we register every guest by having them complete a contact registration form. This must be completed per person and you hereby consent to the sharing of the contact details, exclusively to and at the request of the GGD, for source and contact research. This data will be destroyed 14 days after date;
- At check-in, if you (maybe) wish to use our restaurants, we ask you to show a valid Coronapas / admission ticket (vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or negative PCR or antigen test). The corona admission ticket is checked by our employees by scanning the QR code of your ticket with the CoronaCheck Scanner app. You will then receive a room pass that also provides access to the restaurants. If you do not wish to use our restaurants, you do not need to show this QR code;
- The hotel is divided into so-called 'disinfection zones'; at various places in the hotel are standing tables with COVID-19 zone instructions, disinfection measures and disinfectant hand gel.
- Employees have been instructed and continue to receive instructions on all hygiene measures;
- Extra measures have been taken regarding the cleaning of our general areas, such as the lifts, luggage carts, reception, vending machines, general doors (and handles) and toilets;
- We are obliged to ask you to show a valid Corona certificate (vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or negative PCR or antigen test) upon entry. The corona admission certificate will be checked by our employees by scanning the QR code of your certificate with the CoronaCheck Scanner app upon arrival.;
- For lunch, we welcome groups in Nest's Live Cooking buffet restaurant;
- There is an air treatment system in the room. This system ensures a continuous supply of fresh outside air, in accordance with the standards of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health;
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks are freely available on the coffee square;
- Business guests can use our spacious roof terrace during breaks in meetings;
- We offer the possibility of hybrid events if there are many participants who prefer to log in from home and / or if you need two locations due to the size of the event;
- Our a la carte Nest restaurant and OZZO Oriental Restobar are opened. Click here to book a table;
- We are obliged to ask you to show a valid Corona Certificate (vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or negative PCR or antigen test) upon entry. The corona admission certificate will be checked by our employees by scanning the QR code of your certificate with the CoronaCheck Scanner app upon arrival, or we check your room key (if you are staying at our hotel);
- The Live Cooking buffet restaurant will reopen from November 13, 2021 (only on Saturdays)
- OZZO Take Away is available daily via www.ozzotakeaway.nl;
We look forward to welcoming you (again) for a safe & secure stay. Want to know how? Watch this video (recorded in our hotel!) about the implemented COVID-19 measures at Van der Valk.