We have taken the following measures to meet the standards of the 1.5 metre society:
- When checking in, we register every guest by having them complete a contact registration form. This must be completed per person and you hereby consent to the sharing of the contact details, exclusively to and at the request of the GGD, for source and contact research. This data will be destroyed 14 days after date;
- The hotel and the entrance of the hotel are provided with signage and instructions;
- The hotel is divided into so-called 'disinfection zones'; at various places in the hotel are standing tables with COVID-19 zone instructions, disinfection measures and disinfectant hand gel. Signage has also been placed here in order to pass each other at a safe distance;
- In locations where queues can arise (reception, coffee square, toilets) the required distance is marked with warning stickers and ribbons, so that a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is created between the waiting guests;
- Employees have been instructed and continue to receive instructions on all hygiene measures;
- Employees wear an orange button to alert guests to the 1.5-meter rule;
- The COVID-19 measures are repeated on the various television screens in the hotel;
- The reception desk is fitted with plexiglass;
- Extra measures have been taken regarding the cleaning of our general areas, such as the lifts, luggage carts, reception, vending machines, general doors (and handles) and toilets.
- There is a maximum of 30 participants per meeting room, we provide a set-up with a distance of 1.5 meters;
- We offer the possibility of hybrid events if there are many participants who prefer to log in from home and / or if you need two locations due to the size of the event;
- The coffee square is decorated with sufficient distance between the standing tables and again warning stickers and ribbons 5 ft. away at the coffee machines;
- The coffee machines have disinfections to clean the machine before and / or after use. Of course, these are also cleaned extra;
- A closing drink after the meeting is possible in your own meeting room. Our Banquet team will serve the drinks upon request;
- The hotel rooms are cleaned and disinfected extra thoroughly during and after your stay;
- All our public areas are prepared for #socialdistancing and the 'one and a 5 ft. society';
- We are only open to hotel guests;
- Making a table reservation is necessary. This can be done by telephone via our reception: tel. +31(0)252-219019.
- The following applies to restaurant Nest, the Cherry Lounge and OZZO Oriental Restobar:
- The restaurants are open until 10PM at the latest;
- Entrance is possible until 9PM at the latest;
- The kitchen closes at 9:30PM;
- In all restaurants you can order from the menus of OZZO and Nest;
- We will place a maximum of 4 people per table from one household (with the exeption of children up to and including the age of 12) or placement at several tables while maintaining a distance of 1,5 meters.
- Breakfast is served in restaurant Nest, in time blocks between 7AM and 11AM. Making a reservation for a time slot of your choice is necessary, please call the reception;
- Lunch is available from 11:00h in the Cherry Lounge or in OZZO Oriental Restobar. It is necessary to make a table reservation, please call the reception;
- Dining is available from 17h00 in all restaurants. It is necessary to make a table reservation, please call the reception;
- Just a drink or a cup of coffee / tea? You are very welcome in the Cherry Lounge, which is located in the lobby of our hotel. We are happy to be of service!;
- We can decide not to place guests in one of the restaurants and / or to temporarily close a restaurant if the hotel occupancy deems this necessary;
- OZZO Take Away is available daily via www.ozzotakeaway.nl;
- For now, the Live Cooking Buffet restaurant will remain closed;
- The restaurants have been redesigned to create space, so that the 5 ft. distance rule can be easily applied;
- Upon entering, you will enter a disinfection zone, where you are kindly requested to disinfect your hands. We carry out a health check and ask you for source and contact research to fill in a contact registration form. You are not obliged to do this;
- Our dishes are safely prepared and served by trolley and employees wear gloves;
- We offer 'In-Room' dining options, so that our guests can enjoy meals in the room and also use one of our minibar packages.
We look forward to welcoming you (again) for a safe & secure stay. Want to know how? Watch this video (recorded in our hotel!) about the implemented COVID-19 measures at Van der Valk.