We have taken the following measures to meet the standards of the 1.5 metre society:
- The hotel and the entrance of the hotel are provided with signage and instructions;
- The hotel is divided into so-called 'disinfection zones'; at various places in the hotel are standing tables with COVID-19 zone instructions, disinfection measures and disinfectant hand gel. Signage has also been placed here in order to pass each other at a safe distance;
- In locations where queues can arise (reception, coffee square, toilets) the required distance is marked with warning stickers and ribbons, so that a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is created between the waiting guests;
- Employees have been instructed and continue to receive instructions on all hygiene measures;
- Employees wear an orange button to alert guests to the 1.5-meter rule;
- The COVID-19 measures are repeated on the various television screens in the hotel;
- The reception desk is fitted with plexiglass;
- Extra measures have been taken regarding the cleaning of our general areas, such as the lifts, luggage carts, reception, vending machines, general doors (and handles) and toilets;
- Our sauna and fitness facilities are closed until July 1, 2020.
- We offer larger meetingrooms to enable a 5 ft. setup;
- We offer the possibility of hybrid events if there are many participants who prefer to log in from home and / or if you need two locations due to the size of the event;
- The coffee square is decorated with sufficient distance between the standing tables and again warning stickers and ribbons 5 ft. away at the coffee machines;
- The coffee machines have disinfections to clean the machine before and / or after use. Of course, these are also cleaned extra. On request it is possible to have the coffee / tea served by our colleagues with gloves;
- Lunch is offered in the form of a personal lunch box. If necessary, multiple locations in the hotel will be used to have lunch;
- A closing drink after the meeting is possible by placing bottles and glasses per standing table and snacks in portion packs;
- We offer flex workplaces in our hotel with the same measures.
- The hotel rooms are cleaned and disinfected extra thoroughly during and after your stay;
- All our public areas are prepared for #socialdistancing and the 'one and a 5 ft. society';
- If you stay with us for several nights, we will ask you at check-in what the desired cleaning is during your stay to relieve you.
- Restaurant Nest is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. OZZO Oriental Restobar is open for dinner and as a house bar. To guarantee the necessary distance between our hotel guests, you must reserve a table at our hotel reception. Unfortunately it is not possible to reserve a table on our terrace. We serve the menus of restaurant Nest as well as OZZO Oriental Restobar in both restaurants. We can decide not to place guests in one of the restaurants if the hotel occupancy does not consider this necessary.
- The Live Cooking Buffet restaurant will remain closed until 1 July 2020;
- OZZO Take Away is available daily via www.ozzotakeaway.nl, we deliver to the region from Thursday to Sunday;
- The restaurants have been redesigned to create space, so that the 5 ft. distance rule can be easily applied;
- Our dishes are safely prepared and served by trolley and employees wear gloves;
- We offer 'In-Room' dining options, so that our guests can enjoy meals in the room and also use one of our minibar packages.
We look forward to welcoming you (again) for a safe & secure stay. Want to know how? Watch this video (recorded in our hotel!) about the implemented COVID-19 measures at Van der Valk.