Last update: Wednesday January 13, 2021
We have taken the following measures to meet the standards of the 1.5 metre society:
- When checking in, we register every guest by having them complete a contact registration form. This must be completed per person and you hereby consent to the sharing of the contact details, exclusively to and at the request of the GGD, for source and contact research. This data will be destroyed 14 days after date;
- Restaurant Nest, the Live Cooking buffetrestaurant and OZZO Oriental Restobar are closed until further notice;
- The hotel and the entrance of the hotel are provided with signage and instructions;
- The hotel is divided into so-called 'disinfection zones'; at various places in the hotel are standing tables with COVID-19 zone instructions, disinfection measures and disinfectant hand gel. Signage has also been placed here in order to pass each other at a safe distance;
- In locations where queues can arise (reception, coffee square, toilets) the required distance is marked with warning stickers and ribbons, so that a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is created between the waiting guests;
- Employees have been instructed and continue to receive instructions on all hygiene measures;
- Employees wear an orange button to alert guests to the 1.5-meter rule;
- The COVID-19 measures are repeated on the various television screens in the hotel;
- The reception desk is fitted with plexiglass;
- Extra measures have been taken regarding the cleaning of our general areas, such as the lifts, luggage carts, reception, vending machines, general doors (and handles) and toilets;
- There is a maximum of 30 participants per meeting room, we provide a set-up with a distance of 1.5 meters;
- We offer the possibility of hybrid events if there are many participants who prefer to log in from home and / or if you need two locations due to the size of the event;
- We may not offer any catering during your meeting. It is possible to order Take Away service. Unfortunately, Take Away dishes may not be eaten inside our hotel.
- The hotel rooms are cleaned and disinfected extra thoroughly during and after your stay;
- A maximum of 3 persons from one household are allowed per room. Otherwise, a maximum of 2 persons per room applies;
- All our public areas are prepared for #socialdistancing and the 'one and a 5 ft. society';
- Our restaurants are closed until further notice.;
- OZZO Take Away is available daily via www.ozzotakeaway.nl;
- We may not offer roomservice;
- Breakfast, lunch and / or dinner can be ordered via our Take away service and collected at the pick-up point in the lobby. The dishes must be consumed outside the hotel or in your hotel room.
We look forward to welcoming you (again) for a safe & secure stay. Want to know how? Watch this video (recorded in our hotel!) about the implemented COVID-19 measures at Van der Valk.