CHRISTMAS EVE LIVE COOKING BUFFET
* Corona Update * Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year! We understand you'd love to celebrate these days at Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim - Leiden! Atmospheric and cozy, together with family and / or friends, enjoying delicious dishes and of course Santa Claus! However, due to the Corona virus, it is not (yet) certain that we can organize our Christmas brunches and buffets as you are used to from us.
It is therefore not yet possible to make a reservation. We hope to be able to give you more clarity about the possibilities as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!
Get into the Christmas spirit with the cozy Christmas Eve Live Cooking Buffet in our atmospheric restaurant Nest! Enjoy the most delicious dishes, there is more than enough choice from various buffets. From hot and cold, to fish, meat and vegetarian dishes; there is something for everyone! We end the evening with a dazzling dessert buffet.
Santa Claus is of course also present and for the children there are many activities to give them an unforgettable evening, including baking pizzas.
- Christmas Eve, December 24, 2020 | Start 5:30 pm
- Price: € 56.50 per person | € 27.50 per child (3 to 12 years)
- Prices include house wine, draft beer, domestic spirits, water, soft drinks and coffee / tea. Maximum 6 alcoholic drinks per person.
Please note that the following applies:
- The Christmas Eve Live Cooking Buffet can only be booked via the request form (see below);
- The Christmas Eve Live Cooking Buffet can be booked from 4 persons;
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept preferences regarding the size and / or location of your table. We will always reserve a cozy table for you and take the size of your group into account;
- We would like to point out that for groups of more than 10 people it is not always possible to guarantee one long table;
- In connection with the Coronavirus, we reserve the right to cancel reservations if we are forced to do so by any (new) measures from the Dutch government and / or the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment and / or any other unforeseen circumstances that affect our availability. We will use the guidelines from the government institutions at all times and follow the associated hygiene protocols. For more information, see our page with COVID-19 measures;
- The full reservation amount must be payed in advance. Please note that we must have received this payment no later than December 11, 2020. Payment details are stated in the confirmation you will receive by email.;
- Cancellation is free of charge until November 30, 2020 at the latest. After this date, you can only pass on changes in the number of people and/or special diet/allergy wishes (until December 18, 2020).
Book a table
Due to the Corona measures, it is not (yet) possible to make a reservation for Christmas. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope for your understanding.